Behavioral Health Service Provider

Our Outpatient facilities are where you will find our counselors and therapists. These professionals conduct diagnostic impressions and are responsible for providing high-quality mental health and addiction recovery assessments. As a graduate level provider with Bowen Center, you will also lead individual, group, and family therapy services.

Experience/Education Requirements (Must meet one of the following):

  • Master's Degree in Counseling, Social Work, Mental health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or other Mental health-related field. 

  • Licensed candidates are preferred but not required.

*Pre-licensed individuals are offered assistance and supervision for licensure.